Purpose of the function:
The optimal development and production readiness of new products:
- Feasibility study
- Conceptual Design
- Detail Design
- Material & Quality specification
- Cost price analysis
- Prototype management
- System Technology
- Knowledge of and experience with CE Directives.
- The independent purchase / call-off of goods within the specified framework.
- Project management privileges (Budget).
- Brainstorming and consultation with international cooperation partners.
- Study, analyze, assess and interpret the technical specifications and drawings (both existing products and new developments).
- Discuss/determine whether the requirements and drawings are feasible in relation to production possibilities, time, quality and the like.
- Determine whether the set requirements and drawings are feasible in relation to manufacturability, modern production methods, Design for Assembly.
- Partly determine whether or not to outsource the production of parts.
- Managing and organizing the necessary investments.
- Drawing up and maintaining work instructions.
- Supervising the production and assembly in the construction/assembly of new products.
- Drafting quality documents of incoming goods, production and outgoing goods.
- Training and/or qualification of employees who have to carry out the quality system and/or production.
Contract duration: Fixed-term contract in consultation.
Expected start date: A.S.A.P
Type of employment: Fixed period, after proven suitability Full-time.
Additional Emoluments: Conform Metaal C.A.O.
- Work from home
- Health insurance
If you would like more information, please feel free to contact us via +31 (0)6-20400619 or use the contact form. You can also respond directly to the vacancy via the button below. We would like to receive your CV with a relevant motivation letter