Purpose of the function:
The optimal development and production readiness of new products:
- Calculating and analyzing electromatic designs of AC/DC electric motors within the R&D department.
- Determining appropriate frequency controls and/or motor controllers.
- Programming and testing the motor controller software.
- Actively participates in projects in which various disciplines are represented. Integral knowledge transfer within the organization.
- Is responsible for the electrical and magnetic design that is optimally calculated and depends on the application.
- Collaboration with knowledge institutes and keeping track of relevant professional information.
Contract duration: Fixed-term contract in consultation.
Expected start date: A.S.A.P
Type of employment: Fixed period, after proven suitability Full-time.
Additional Emoluments: Conform Metaal C.A.O.
- Work from home
- Health insurance
If you would like more information, please feel free to contact us via +31 (0)6-20400619 or use the contact form. You can also respond directly to the vacancy via the button below. We would like to receive your CV with a relevant motivation letter